As a dropshipping store owner, you know how copywriting is essential to boost engagement and drive conversions.
But when you’re juggling multiple tasks, writing content for landing pages, blogs, product descriptions, and customer support can be overwhelming.
Let’s be honest; not everyone has the luxury of time or the expertise to consistently create a compelling copy from scratch.
Fortunately, there’s a solution: AI copywriting tools. These powerful tools can assist you in generating conversational content within seconds.
So we’ve done all the legwork to compile a list of the best AI copywriting tools for dropshipping! These tools will help you create some amazing content consistently.
The best AI copywriting tools for dropshipping: An overview
Before we begin, here is an overview of all the best AI copywriting tools for dropshipping:
Why should you purchase an AI copywriting tool?
Imagine having a reliable sidekick that understands your unique voice and writing style and helps you save time.
With an AI copywriting tool, you can effortlessly generate ideas, ad copy variations for A/B testing, SEO keywords, meta descriptions, and basic outlines.
No more staring at a blank screen; say bye-bye to writer’s block!
The AI tool will get those creative juices flowing and give you the necessary momentum.
An AI copywriting tool can help drafting articles and social media content, handle email replies, and even summarize meetings.
So, why should you purchase an AI copywriting tool for dropshipping?
It’s simple. An AI copywriting tool saves you time and money, gives you a competitive advantage, and helps you create captivating copy that drives conversions.
It’s like having a secret weapon that empowers you to scale your business and drive results.
How do you pick the right AI copywriting tool?
Before we get into the best AI copywriting tools list, you need to clearly understand your expectations from the tool.
Here are a few questions that you can consider before deciding on an AI copywriting tool:
- Is a free trial or free account important to you?
- What is your budget for an AI copywriting tool?
- Do you need to generate short-length copies for product descriptions and social media posts, or are you looking for a tool to produce long-form text for landing page copies and blog posts?
- Are there any word count limits? Keep in mind that some AI copywriting tools restrict the number of words you can generate each day, which may not be suitable for your requirements.
- Do you need the AI copywriting tool to have features such as analyzing text for grammar errors, optimizing content for search engines, and remembering your brand voice?
- Can you easily export the AI-generated text to your content management system?
- Is the dashboard attractive and user-friendly?
The 13 best AI copywriting tools of 2023
Introducing the 13 best AI copywriting tools of 2023!
We’ll cover the following details of each tool:
- Specific features and functions, so you know what each tool brings to the table.
- Current pricing of the tool.
- Quality of the generated content to determine the level of editing required. Regardless of the AI tool’s quality, you’ll need to edit the content thoroughly before publishing.
- Free trials to try them risk-free before committing.
- Direct links, allowing you to simply click and explore the tool.
Our goal is to simplify your selection process and assist you in finding the best AI copywriting tool that matches your interests and needs.
So, are you ready to discover the game-changing AI copywriting tools that will revolutionize your content creation?
Let’s get started!
1. ChatGPT Review
ChatGPT, developed by OpenAI, is a powerful language model based on the GPT-3.5 architecture designed to converse with users like you.
Think of it as a chatbot that you can talk to. You ask questions, aka write a prompt or just chat, and it tries its best to respond in a helpful way.
ChatGPT can now access the internet with the help of plugins. This means it can fetch real-time data and provide accurate statistics, which was a common issue with its users.
You can ChatGPT for various dropshipping tasks, such as:
Besides content-related tasks, you can also use ChatGPT to resolve technical issues and add functionalities to your site.
But you should know that its performance can vary depending on the input and context of the conversation.
To get the best responses, you should write detailed prompts that clearly outline your requirements.
Tip: For more information on how to use ChatGPT for your dropshipping store, check out our in-depth guide here!
- Free plan. There are no usage limitations, meaning you can freely use the tool and receive responses without restrictions.
- Human-like. ChatGPT excels in mimicking human-like interactions, allowing you to engage in natural conversations by asking questions.
- Versatile tool. ChatGPT can be used for various purposes, such as generating content like commercial copywriting, composing music, summarizing texts, and debugging computer programs.
- Simple user interface. ChatGPT’s user interface features a chat history on the left and a conversation with ChatGPT on the right.
- Downtime. Free users frequently face downtime when ChatGPT is temporarily unavailable, interrupting your conversations or tasks until the service is restored.
- Lack of consistency. ChatGPT has a tendency to forget the original commands provided, even when given detailed prompts. This means you need to repeatedly refine and guide the content generation process.
- No templates. You don’t get any ready-to-use prompts with ChatGPT. So you need to save your prompts in a file and manually add them whenever you engage with the model.
ChatGPT offers two plans:
- Free. Completely free, but access may be temporarily restricted during peak times.
- ChatGPT Plus. $20 per month for round-the-clock availability, priority access to new features, and faster response times
ChatGPT Plus users currently have access to GPT4, with a limit of 20-25 messages every four hours.
OpenAI also provides the OpenAI API for developers and businesses, with pricing around $0.002 per 750 words for GPT 3.5 turbo API or $0.03 per 750 words for GPT 4 API.
2. Jasper Review
Jasper, formerly known as Jarvis, is a leading AI writing software tool that helps you create all sorts of content, like blog posts, articles, books, and scripts.
It utilizes advanced AI technology, specifically the GPT-3.5 learning model, to produce human-like text and provides options to adjust the tone of the content.
Here are some features that make Jasper a versatile content-creation tool:
- Surfer SEO integration for optimized search engine rankings.
- Integrated plagiarism checker to ensure originality.
- Multi-language support for writing prompts in 24 languages and generating content in 30 languages.
- Content lookback feature where Jasper generates content while maintaining context.
But that’s not all! With Jasper, collaboration is a breeze as you can easily work with your team members and delegate tasks.
Need eye-catching visuals? Jasper’s AI image generator can create images for your content with just a single prompt.
In a nutshell, Jasper has gained the love and trust of bloggers, freelancers, marketers, and others who rely on its powerful features to create high-quality content.
- Brand voice. You can ask Jasper AI to remember your brand’s tone and style so that you can consistently produce on-brand content.
- Chrome extension. Jasper has a Chrome extension that offers seamless integration with popular online tools like Google Docs and WordPress.
- Templates. Jasper provides various ready-to-use templates, such as product reviews, YouTube video scripts, photo captions, and cold emails, offering a jump start for your content creation.
- Recipes. Recipes are pre-built workflows with commands that can be run in a specific order, allowing you to generate AI content rapidly without manual input.
- Repetitive content. Jasper produces repetitive long-form content, often resulting in consecutive sections that are nearly identical.
- Expensive. Jasper has higher pricing than other AI content creation tools in the list. Plus, the cost of adding a new member outside of the existing plans is also steep.
- Customer service. Jasper’s customer support can be inconsistent, with some users reporting mixed experiences. As long as you stick to their guidelines and don’t need extensive support, you should have a good experience.
Jasper offers three pricing plans:
- Creator for $49 per month or $39 per month if paid annually.
- Teams for $125 per month or $99 per month if paid annually.
- Business with custom pricing.
Here are some differences between the three plans:
|Users||1||1 to 10||10 or more|
|Content lookback||1500 characters||1500 characters||10,000 characters|
|Support||Live chat||Live chat|
3. Copy.ai Review
Copy.ai is an AI copywriting tool that has gained significant popularity since its launch in 2020.
Its ability to provide high-converting copies and content ideas effectively eliminates writer’s block and helps create fresh and engaging content.
Key features of Copy.ai include:
- Chrome extension
- 90+ inbuilt copywriting tools
- Project and team management
- Huge selection of templates like email marketing copy, social media content, and case study templates.
Despite its strengths, Copy.ai has a few limitations.
When it comes to long-form blog content, it can sometimes produce gibberish or less relevant results. So, it’s best to utilize Copy.ai primarily for short-form content, such as ads and product descriptions, where it really shines.
- Free forever plan. You can use Copy.ai to generate 2000 words a month. Plus, you don’t need a credit card to sign up!
- Multiple languages. Copy.ai can accept prompts and generate outputs in 29 languages, including Danish and Slovenian.
- Unlimited projects. Copy.ai allows you to create unlimited projects on paid and free plans.
- Organized user interface. Copy.ai’s user interface is well-organized and user-friendly, making navigating and finding the desired templates easy.
- Gimmicky copywriting tools. Copy.ai has many gimmicky and less relevant copywriting tools for dropshipping needs, such as wedding vows, birthday cards, and song lyrics.
- Random results for short-form content. You’ll occasionally see random, awkward, nonsensical outputs that may go unnoticed if not thoroughly reviewed.
- Inconsistent Blog Wizard. Copy.ai’s blog content creation tool, Blog Wizard, often produces random or unreliable texts.
Copy.ai offers three plans: Free, Paid ($49/month), and Enterprise (customizable pricing).
The Free plan includes Copy.ai Chat, 90+ copywriting tools, Blog Wizard, and unlimited projects, with a 2000-word monthly limit.
The Pro plan includes the latest features, supports up to 5 users, and offers 29 languages. Annual payment reduces the cost to $36/month.
On the other hand, the Enterprise plan offers API access and prebuilt workflows for faster content creation.
4. Copywise Review
It works great at crafting ad copies, capturing attention-grabbing hooks, and transforming features into benefits.
Copywise stands out with its innovative Strategy Hub, which offers exclusive guides and insights on copywriting that you won’t find just anywhere.
While the Strategy Hub’s content is currently limited, its potential for further development is promising.
- Pricing. Copywise is currently offering lifetime deals on all their plans, starting at $39.
- Helpful customer support. Copywise provides excellent customer support with a quick response time. Even during weekends, we received a response within five hours when we contacted their support team.
- Great copywriting tools. Copywise has many unique copywriting tools, such as Your Perfect Hook, TikTok Secrecy Hook, and Angle Generator.
- Output limits. Each plan has a specific monthly generation limitation, ranging from 150 to 850. So if you have a dropshipping store with hundreds of SKUs, then Copywise isn’t for you.
- No multi-language support. Copywise lacks multi-language support, so it’s not suitable for those needing translation or content generation in multiple languages.
- Basic tool. Copywise offers a smaller range of tools than its competitors, with only 16 AI tools currently available.
Copywise offers four pricing plans with a one-time payment option for each, so you never have to worry about paying a monthly subscription fee again.
Here are the details of the plans:
- Basic. This plan costs $39 and gives you a monthly limit of 150 generations.
- Copywriter. This plan costs $78 and is limited to 360 generations a month.
- Advanced. This plan costs $117 and lets you generate up to 600 times per month.
- Elite. This plan costs $156 and is limited to 850 generations a month.
Regardless of your plan, you’ll have access to all available tools and frameworks.
For a detailed review of Copywise, check it out here!
5. Rytr Review
Rytr is a user-friendly AI copywriting tool where signing up and getting started is a breeze.
It offers versatility beyond blog writing and copywriting, covering various content use cases like brand naming, business pitches, copywriting frameworks, keyword generators, and more.
Let’s take a look at some of Rytr’s notable features:
- Three variants for your output for increased creativity and diverse ideas.
- Six creativity levels, ranging from ‘no creativity’ to ‘maximum creativity,’ so you can fine-tune your text to match your needs.
Now, every tool has its flaws, and Rytr is no exception.
For example, blog outlines may not always have a logical flow from start to finish, or occasional snippets of content might feel out of place, disrupting the overall coherence.
Despite this, Rytr is a fantastic tool for bloggers and dropshippers on a budget.
But if you need more customized control over your AI-generated social media content, Jasper might be a better fit.
- Free plan. Rytr’s free plan has features of the paid plans. Plus, you can write an article of 1400 to 2500 words for free each month.
- Pocket-friendly. Rytr’s most expensive plan costs only $29 per month, which makes it more affordable than other copywriting tools.
- Multi-language support. Rytr generates content in 35+ languages, including Hindi and Hebrew.
- Tones. Rytr offers 22 writing tones, such as candid, awestruck, and convincing. This lets you effectively target and engage your target audience with the appropriate tone for your content.
- Incorrect statistics. Like most other copywriting tools, Rytr generates random statistics that sound convincing but may not always be accurate.
- No pre-built workflows. Unlike Jasper and Copy AI, Rytr doesn’t provide templates or ‘recipes’ that can improve your content creation speed.
- Basic grammar checker. Rytr’s grammar editor is pretty basic and shouldn’t be used for long-form content.
Rytr offers the following budget-friendly pricing plans for content creators of all scales:
- Free plan. You can generate up to 10,000 characters and five AI images. You can also access 20 tones, 30 languages, 40 use cases, and a plagiarism checker.
- Saver plan. $9 per month or $90 per year (with two months free). You can generate up to 100,000 characters and 20 AI images. In addition, you can create your own templates.
- Unlimited plan. $29 a month or $290 a year (with two months free). Additional features include a dedicated account manager and chat support.
6. Writesonic Review
Writesonic is a top-notch AI copywriting tool that has gained significant popularity since its launch during the peak of the pandemic.
What sets it apart from other copywriting tools is the ability to choose the AI model. For example, you can use GPT 3.5 for most of your content and the more advanced GPT 4 for superior output.
When it comes to your dropshipping store, Writesonic offers some standout features that can make a real difference:
- Content rephrase. Transform the text while maintaining its core meaning.
- Review responder. Craft thoughtful and professional responses to customer feedback.
- ChatSonic. Access up-to-date statistics, trends, and content through WriteSonic’s Chrome extension powered by GPT-4.
- Bulk processing. Generate content for 100 ads or 1000 product descriptions with just one click.
But let’s keep it real. No tool is perfect.
Like most other AI copywriting tools, Writesonic needs a lot of editing for long-form content since it can be repetitive and lack originality.
That said, Writesonic is your trusty AI copywriting assistant that adapts to your needs and makes your writing process a breeze.
- Latest technology. Writesonic uses the latest AI, i.e., GPT 3.5 and GPT4. However, the pricing differs for both models.
- Integrations. Writesonic integrates with Grammarly, SEM Rush, Surfer SEO, WordPress, and Copyscape. Plus, you can connect with thousands of SaaS apps through Zapier.
- Customizable pricing plans. Writesonic’s pricing plans are customizable based on your required word count and the GPT language model.
- Generous free plan. Writesonic offers 10,000 free words per month, more than most other AI copywriting tools.
- No writing tone. Unlike Rytr and Jasper, Writesonic doesn’t provide writing tones to improve the style and tone of the generated content.
- Slow-loading response. Sometimes Writesonic takes time to generate output, especially with GPT4 8K and GPT 4 32K.
- Unresponsive customer support. Many users have complained of unhelpful customer support.
Writesonic offers pricing plans based on word count and the type of language model.
Here are some differences between the plans:
|Price per month||0||$13 to $666||Custom|
|Words per month||Up to 10,000 words||100,000 to 6 million words||Custom|
|Users||1||1 to 15||Custom|
|Zapier integration||1500 characters||1500 characters||10,000 characters|
|GPT 4 and GPT 4 32K||No||Yes||Yes|
7. Copysmith Review
Copysmith has quickly become one of the top AI copywriting tools for dropshipping since its launch in 2020.
You know what sets Copysmith apart? Its robust content management system makes organizing your content a piece of cake. You can create different folders and keep everything neatly organized.
And if you’re working with a team, the collaboration feature makes it super convenient to share and enhance your content together.
Moreover, Copysmith offers a wide range of integrations to boost your workflow.
Just keep in mind there might be a bit of a learning curve at first.
Plus, Copysmith doesn’t offer a free plan. While their pricing page includes a ‘Get Started for Free’ button, the trial duration is not explicitly stated.
- Chrome extension. Copysmith’s Chrome extension enables users to effortlessly generate new content from any webpage in any language.
- Integrations and automation. You can integrate AI-powered content generation into their WordPress and Shopify stores. Plus, Copysmith integrates with popular tools like Hootsuite, Google Docs, and Frase. And most importantly, you can automate tasks and connect with thousands of SaaS apps through the Zapier integration.
- Plagiarism checker. Copysmith has a native plagiarism checker and a grammar editor so you don’t need to pay for an app externally to get your content reviewed.
- Multiple templates. Copysmith has all the essential templates for dropshipping stores, including FAQ ideas, brand essence copy, SEO meta tags, and landing page taglines.
- Incorrect long-form content. Copysmith generates irrelevant content for long-form articles, so you’ll need to edit a lot before publishing.
- Customer support. Users complain about slow response times and a lack of live chat for immediate assistance in urgent situations.
- Limited language support. Copysmith produces outputs in only English. However, they are working to enable more language support.
Copysmith offers three plans:
- Starter ($19/month or $228/year)
- Pro ($49/month or $490/year)
- Enterprise (custom pricing)
All yearly plans offer unlimited AI-generated content, except for the Starter monthly plan, which includes a limit of 20,000 words.
Starter includes a few integrations, analytics, and plagiarism checks. Pro offers additional features like bulk content generation, brand and tone customization, and increased user access.
And finally, Enterprise offers custom templates and further customization options.
8. Hypotenuse AI Review
Hypotenuse AI is a copywriting tool that combines advanced AI capabilities with a user-friendly interface.
With just a few inputs, Hypotenuse AI generates unique, high-converting copy that perfectly matches your brand voice, whether it’s for blogs, product descriptions, or marketing content.
And the best part? Hypotenuse AI integrates seamlessly with product and content management systems, eliminating the need for manual copying and pasting.
When it comes to blog posts, Hypotenuse goes the extra mile by structuring your content with headings and paragraphs.
While Hypotenuse AI offers flexibility with detailed inputs like keywords and target audiences, it does have a slight drawback.
Hypotenuse has few content types. Plus, the tool may require a bit more time and effort due to the level of detail and number of inputs needed.
- Great content tool. Hypotenuse AI has received love from many ecommerce stores due to its content detection, nuanced blog writing, and paraphrasing tools.
- Bulk AI product description. All you need to do is upload all product images, add product attributes or descriptions, and Hypotenuse AI will instantly generate a copy for all products.
- Easy export. You can export the content back into your CMS via CSV.
- AI images. You can create highly personalized and unique images just by writing a prompt using Hypotenuse AI.
- No free plan. Hypotenuse AI doesn’t have a free plan but has a free trial on all plans.
- Limited templates. Unlike other copywriting tools, Hypotenuse AI doesn’t have many templates or pre-built workflows for faster content generation.
- Word-based plans. You can use the tool to generate a limited number of words per month.
Hypotenuse AI offers three pricing plans catering to small businesses and large enterprises. Let’s take a look at what each plan includes.
|Price per month||$29||$59|
|Annual price||$24 a month||$49 a month|
|Credits||100||350 and 700|
|Words per month||25,000||87,000 and 175,000|
|Bulk product descriptions||Yes||Yes|
|Plagiarism checks||No||Up to 25|
Hypotenuse AI also has a custom plan called Enterprise for large businesses. You get a custom AI model, brand voice, API access, and organization management.
9. Anyword Review
Anyword is a leader in the generative AI copywriting market for many reasons.
A standout feature is the predictive performance score, which indicates how well the generated copy is likely to convert the audience.
Plus, Anyword offers a range of features that make it the top choice for copywriting.
- Continuous optimization. Anyword automates the process of posting and reposting marketing copy across channels.
- Easy content creation. You can generate compelling content by copying and pasting your homepage URL, selecting the content type, and clicking ‘Generate.’
- Multiple content formats. Anyword has more than 100 copywriting tools which allow you to create CTAs, blog posts, emails, and more.
While Anyword offers numerous benefits, it’s important to mention that its design feels a bit outdated.
- Brand rules. Anyword can incorporate your brand language and desired keywords and replicate techniques you find on social media or other dropshipping websites.
- Predictive performance scores. It eliminates the need for A/B testing, reduces optimization, and provides basic audience demographic data to gauge copy performance.
- Supportive customer service. Anyword offers exceptional customer service and provides reliable support throughout your copywriting journey.
- Multi-language support. Anyword currently offers 25 languages for both content description and generation.
- No free plan. Anyword doesn’t offer a free plan, but they provide a seven-day free trial with a 2500-word limit.
- Limited learning center. Anyword’s help center has fewer resources for comprehensive guidance and training.
- No integrations. Anyword lacks plugins, extensions, and the ability to integrate with various apps through Zapier.
Anyword has three pricing plans, but all have no restrictions on word count.
- Starter. For $49 a month or $39 a month if paid annually. It includes one seat, analytics, two target audiences, two brand rules, and one custom copywriting formula.
- Data-Driven Teams. For $99 a month or $79 a month if paid annually. It includes unlimited one-click boost performance, ten target audiences, 20 brand rules, and five custom copywriting formulas.
- Business. Custom pricing with no cap on features. You get unlimited custom scoring models, website conversion copy campaigns, and performance data for multiple connected channels.
10. Writecream Review
Writecream is a relatively new AI-based copywriting tool that’s packed with features.
One thing that sets Writecream apart is its strong focus on personalization, content generation, and multilingual support.
It’s perfect for marketers and dropshippers who want to tailor their messages to specific audiences.
Now, let me tell you about some of Writecream’s standout features:
- Emails and backlinks. Receive personalized messages for email and backlink outreach.
- Audio icebreakers. Add the website URL, select language and voice, and optimize the audio to generate an audio to create a positive first impression.
- Image icebreakers. Enter the website URL to generate AI images that will appeal to your prospects.
- Voiceover tool. Create professional-grade voiceovers or video podcasts for YouTube and various other platforms.
And here’s the best part: Writecream offers live chat and email support for all plans, ensuring prompt assistance whenever you require it.
Plus, it supports a whopping 75 languages, which is more than any other tool on the list!
- Free forever plan. Writecream offers a free forever plan with access to all paid tools and chat/email support, making it a standout among free plans. However, some features have credit-based limitations.
- Multilingual support. Writecream has an amazing 75 + languages for audio, image, and text output.
- Text-to-audio. With Writecream’s voice tool, you can use AI-generated content to create human-like voiceovers.
- Icebreakers. You can simply add a prospect’s URL, and Writecream will create personalized audio and image outputs.
- Fewer templates. Writecream has fewer templates than most other AI copywriting tools on this list.
- No project feature. You can’t categorize content into different folders. The only way to view them is from the ‘Recent Activity’ tab.
- Dull user interface. Writecream’s user interface is a bit lacking, which doesn’t fully showcase the unique features it brings to the table.
Writecream has four pricing plans, including a free plan.
- Free forever. You get 20 credits, two long articles, four short articles, four podcasts, and four YouTube voiceovers.
- Unlimited for $29 a month. Writecream is running a limited offer where you get unlimited words and articles with this plan.
- Standard for $49 a month. You get 200 credits, 20 long articles, 40 short articles, 40 podcasts, and 40 YouTube voiceovers.
- Extended for $69 a month. You get 750 credits, 750 long articles, 150 short articles, 150 podcasts, and 150 YouTube voiceovers.
11. Smart Copy by Unbounce Review
Smart Copy by Unbounce, formerly Snazzy AI, is an AI-powered copywriting tool officially acquired by Unbounce, a renowned landing page builder, in May 2021.
The tool is powered by GPT-3 technology, the same language learning model used by other leading copywriting software, to create human-like content.
With over 45 templates, Smart Copy covers all your dropshipping content needs, whether crafting catchy TikTok video ideas, captivating landing page copy, or attention-grabbing email subject lines.
Now, let’s talk money. Smart Copy works on a credit system. Every time you click the ‘Write More’ button to expand, remix, or generate content, it uses up a credit.
And guess what? If you’re already an Unbounce customer, you’ll get free access to Smart Copy.
- Free forever plan. Smart Copy offers a free plan with most features of the paid plans but with some limitations. For example, the trial for the Writer feature is limited to three days for long-form content.
- User-friendly. Smart Copy is easy to use, allowing you to generate AI copy instantly.
- Chrome extension. You can generate AI copy instantly across popular tools like Gmail, Google Docs, Facebook, and Intercom.
- Grammarly app. Smart Copy includes a Grammarly app for all plans, including the free plan, enabling you to correct sentence structure, punctuation, and other grammar errors within the application.
- Not for blogging. Smart Copy can’t generate fully developed and unique blog posts, making it unsuitable for long-form content creation.
- Slow loading. One drawback of Smart Copy is occasional slow loading, especially when working on multiple projects.
- No integrations. Smart Copy does not support integrations with SaaS applications via Zapier, nor does it integrate with any content management system or SEO apps.
Smart Copy has three plans: Free, Essential, and Unlimited.
All the plans have the same features, just that the credits and number of projects differ.
For example, the Free plan has 40 credits a month, Essential has 200 credits, and the Unlimited plan has no limitations.
The pricing for each plan is as follows:
- Essential for $9 a month or $8 if paid annually.
- Unlimited for $49 a month or $40 if paid annually.
12. Bertha.ai Review
Bertha.ai is the world’s first fully integrated AI copywriting WordPress plugin.
So if you have a dropshipping store created using WordPress/WooCommerce, you’re in for a treat!
Not only can Bertha.ai help you write content, but it can also generate AI-generated images for your store and even transcribe audio for your podcast.
Here’s what the plugin looks like on the backend:
Using Bertha.ai is a piece of cake. Just click the Bertha.ai chat icon, choose the content type you want, and write a prompt.
Bertha.ai will instantly create the output right on your WordPress article or page. It’s as simple as that!
And don’t worry about compatibility. Bertha.ai is compatible with major WordPress themes and page builders like Divi, Elementor, and Gutenberg.
And if you’re not ready to commit yet, you can try it out for free before proceeding with your purchase.
- Low pricing. Bertha.ai offers monthly pricing of $20, which is lower compared to most AI copywriting tools.
- Multiple languages. Bertha.ai can generate output in 20+ languages.
- No need to copy-paste. As a WordPress plugin, you can conveniently create AI content directly on your website without copy-pasting.
- Templates. Bertha.ai has various templates for creating content for websites, blogs, SEO, and marketing.
- No live chat support. There is no live chat option to contact the Bertha.ai team directly for assistance or inquiries.
- Limited to WordPress. Bertha.ai is exclusively designed for WordPress users and cannot be used on other ecommerce platforms like Shopify or BigCommerce.
- No free plan. While Bertha.ai does not offer a free plan, you can try it before purchasing.
Bertha.ai has one pricing for all at $20 per month, which is the same as OpenAI’s ChatGPT.
You get unlimited users, access to Chrome extension, one million words, and 20 images. They also have a Pay As You Go plan where you can pay $15 for 100 images, $50 for 500 images, and so on.
Earlier, they had a pay-as-you-go plan for content, too, but it has since been removed from their website.
13. WordHero Review
WordHero is a relatively lesser-known AI copywriting tool founded in July 2021.
With over 67 writing templates and support for 100+ languages, WordHero provides the essential features needed to create compelling content.
Its standout features include:
- Keyword assistant tool
- Analogy provider
- Blog intro and conclusion creator
- Descriptive expression
- SEO description creator
- Sales page opener
As you can see, WordHero has plenty of tools you can use for your dropshipping store.
That said, WordHero’s content generation sometimes feels formulaic and not as engaging. Plus, its blog writer tool produces repetitive and unnecessary headings in the generated outlines.
- Diverse templates. WordHero offers over 70 writing templates, including bullet point expander, content rewriter, cold emails, and copywriting formulas.
- Languages. You can generate blogs in 100+ languages using WordHero, including Tamil, Korean, and Finnish.
- Unlimited words. There are no restrictions on the amount of content you can generate using WordHero.
- Attractive design. WordHero boasts an attractive design and intuitive navigation, which makes switching between tools easy.
- No integrations. WordHero provides no integrations or support for connecting with other SaaS apps via Zapier.
- Lack of documentation. WordHero lacks a dedicated blog or comprehensive documentation.
- No projects. While WordHero allows you to view your generated content in the history, it does not offer the ability to organize content into distinct projects.
WordHero costs $49 a month or $348 a year. They also run lifetime access deals on AppSumo from time to time.
AI copywriting tools for dropshipping: FAQs
Is there any free AI for content writing?
HubSpot, Copy AI, ChatGPT, Rytr, Writesonic, Writecream, and Smart Copy by Unbounce offer free plans or free access to their AI-powered content writing tools.
Does Google allow AI writing?
Yes, Google allows AI writing because it rewards high-quality content, regardless of whether AI or humans produce it. Their ranking systems prioritize original, reliable, and trustworthy content that demonstrates expertise and provides a valuable experience for users.
Is Google penalizing AI-generated content?
No, Google does not penalize AI-generated content. Instead, they focus on promoting original, high-quality content that aligns with E-E-A-T principles (Experience, Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness).
Before we go to the final verdict, we’ve created a quick summary of this article for you, so you can easily remember it:
- Try out different AI copywriting tools before finalizing.
- Jasper is a powerful all-in-one AI copywriting tool, but it may be expensive for small dropshipping stores. It’s better suited for businesses with a more extensive product range and a blog.
- For those on a budget, Rytr is a good choice.
- If you have a team of employees who write AI copy for your dropshipping store, choose Copy.ai.
- Have a blog? Go for Writersonic.
- WordPress store users can go with the Bertha.ai plugin.
That was it!
Hopefully, you’ve been able to find a great AI copywriting tool for your dropshipping store!
So, what is our final verdict?
What is the best AI copywriting tool for dropshipping in 2023?
Don’t just take our word for it 一 you can click here to try Jasper for free for seven days!
If you’re still not sure and need more information, let’s recap the overview we provided earlier:
Want to learn more about dropshipping?
Ready to move your dropshipping store to the next level? Check out the articles below: