Wait! Before you succumb to the hype and hire a social media intern or go all out with paid search ads, you need to consider digital marketing services.
Hiring in-house help is an expensive way to boost your social media presence, and paid search ads only generate about 5% of traffic. Even though these options might sound like the logical next-step for your business, what you really need is a website that attracts the right people, communicates your company’s specialty, and converts traffic into leads. There’s no better way to optimize your website than to work with digital marketing experts.
Perfecting your online presence with digital marketing services is one of the most effective ways to generate more organic traffic and qualified leads consistently with minimal effort. Here’s how digital marketing services can boost your business, and which ones you need to make the biggest impact with only a small chunk of your marketing budget.
- 75% of consumers judge a company’s credibility based on its website design, and 81% of consumers need to trust a brand before they make a purchase
- Investing in digital marketing services is a cost effective way to broaden your reach, maximize your ROI, and ensure consistent conversions
- Google processes 40,000 search queries every second, and is responsible for more than 75% of organic B2B search traffic
- SEO services are non-negotiable if you want to secure a top-ranking spot on Google
Investing in the right digital marketing services will build brand awareness, boost traffic, generate conversions, and more.
Why Spend Your Budget on Digital Marketing Services?
When you invest in digital marketing services, you also secure a reliable way to reach your niche audiences and promote your products and services. Connecting with your customers digitally means building trust and establishing a loyal relationship.
According to a recent study, 75% of consumers judge a company’s credibility on its website design, and 81% of consumers need to trust a brand before they make a purchase.
Image Source: WordStream
This means that curating your digital presence to appeal prospects is key to generating revenue. Luckily, perfecting your website design, content creation, and other marketing tactics is simple when you work with digital marketing experts.
7 Digital Marketing Services Every Business Needs
Scaling your business and securing a credible online presence starts with digital marketing. Here’s 7 digital marketing services every business needs to stay competitive in a saturated market.
Website Design & Development
Remember, your company’s website is an opportunity to make a good first impression on your audience. Perfecting your website should always be your first step towards improving your digital marketing strategy.
Not only does your site need an impressive design, but also a user-friendly, functional layout. Web design services will help your company curate a site that actively attracts and engages new visitors. The most effective websites have:
- Easy-to-use interface
- Eye-catching design (representative of your brand)
- Mobile-friendly layout
- Quick responses
- High quality content
- Engaging visuals
- Technical optimization that attracts visitors
Developing a website that is both professionally and aesthetically pleasing is no easy task. The best way to ensure smooth sailing is to work with digital marketing experts.
Today’s consumers are eating up content. Whether it’s your latest blog post or a viral TikTok, your company’s content creation is essential to engaging your audience. Content marketing services like our own primarily consist of:
- Strategy. Constructing a plan for content creation that educates and engages consumers.
- Content Creation. Creating blog posts, videos, articles, Ebooks, case studies, white papers, etc.
- Distribution. Sharing content on relevant platforms to promote content to target your audience.
- Optimization. Using SEO-based research and keywords to optimize content for high ranking on SERPs.
By consistently sharing the right content, you can drive more traffic to your website, ultimately leading to an increase in engagement and conversions. We’ve seen these results in dozens of our own clients across several industries, including B2B, B2C, SaaS, nonprofit, tech and even real estate!
Google processes 40,000 search queries every second, and is responsible for more than 75% of organic B2B search traffic. With so many opportunities to promote your brand, you really can’t afford not to invest in SEO marketing services.
When you optimize your content to perform well on search engines, you maximize your chances of being noticed by prospects. By working with an agency that specializes in SEO, your company can rank for keywords that engage your audience.
An SEO marketing team will make sure your website and content is:
- Technically advanced
- Optimized for mobile search
- Valuable to searchers and search engines
- Designed to convert site visitors
Hiring an agency that specializes in SEO is non-negotiable when it comes to competing with other websites for a top-ranking spot on Google SERPs.
Email marketing is great for nurturing leads, receiving orders, asking for feedback, and connecting with your target audience. If it’s done correctly, the ROI from email marketing can make a major impact on your business’s performance.
Digital agencies that provide email marketing will generally draft and send your company’s emails, while also a focusing on:
- Growing your email list
- Automating your email marketing
- Creating opportunities for engagement
- Tracking and report performance
- Implementing other cost-effective strategies that promote growth
The key to great email marketing is understanding your subscribers, and curating emails that align with their interests. Once you have a strong email list, professional copywriters and digital marketing strategists will find the best opportunities to increase:
- Email opens
Want to learn how your email list can generate a 4300% ROI? Watch the short video on email marketing below.
Video Source: Adam Erhart
Marketing automation services use software to maximize the efficiency and reliance of a company’s marketing strategy. When your marketing efforts are automated, you can shift your focus from time-consuming processes to optimized content creation. As a result, you’ll see a major improvement in engagement.
It’s no secret that today’s consumers are looking for personalized content. More specifically, 90% of customers find personalized content more engaging than content created for the masses. Marketing automation allows companies to streamline personalization by:
- Collecting and analyzing consumer data
- Crafting targeted marketing campaigns
- Sharing the right marketing messages with the right audience at the right time
The ability to customize customer interactions via marketing automation means delivering a more engaging experience, without the extra time commitment.
Social Media Marketing
When people think of digital marketing services, their minds automatically go to social media marketing. Maybe that’s because your company’s social media following performs as an active base for targeting and reaching your audience.
The reach of social media makes it full of opportunities to improve engagement, drive traffic, and generate conversions. There’s no better way to capitalize on those opportunities than to invest in a digital agency that specializes in social media marketing.
Most social media marketing services include:
- Graphic design and copywriting to adjust content for each social media channel
- Creating of a content calendar
- Developing a social media marketing strategy
- Identifying buyer personas and customer profiles
- Evaluating your brand’s current social media presence
- Influencer marketing and collaboration strategies
Once your company establishes a social media presence, you can share both your own content and the content of other similar companies to educate and engage your community. This helps to build loyal consumer relationships and establish your brand as a thought leader.
Link building, or earning backlinks from other credible websites, is one of the most powerful digital marketing services.
Not only can it generate more qualified leads, but also improve your website’s ranking on SERPs, positioning your brand as a credible source.
Link building services generally consist of:
- Guest posts. Publishing relevant content on other similar websites and including a link back to your website.
- Outreach. Contacting other related websites and earning a link back to your website.
- Unlinked mentions. Reaching out to brands that have mentioned your company, but haven’t linked to your content.
- Broken link building. Finding broken links on other websites and asking owners to replace broken links with your (better, high quality) links.
- Relationship building. Securing a link building relationship with websites similar to your own.
It’s important to note that link building can be tricky to perfect. If it’s not done correctly, it can actually hurt your brand more than it will help.
Image Source: Digital Olympus
But just because it’s complicated doesn’t mean you can afford to pass on link building. That’s why we recommend leaving link building to the experts.
The Benefits of Digital Marketing Services
Increased traffic and engagement aren’t the only benefits of investing in digital marketing services. Other qualities that will boost your marketing efforts include:
- Broad Reach. Digital marketing means visibility from almost anywhere in the world. You won’t get that kind of reach with a highway billboard. The broad reach of digital marketing makes growing your business and reaching a larger audience much more realistic.
- Cost Efficiency. Not only can you reach more potential customers, but you can do it at a lower cost. Forget about the hefty fine associated with newspaper ads and TV commercials – digital marketing allows you to create one piece of high quality content and deliver it across several channels, maximizing your ROI.
- Quantifiable Results. Measuring your results is the most important step of any strategy, and digital marketing makes monitoring your progress much easier. With software, platforms, and experts to help you analyze results, you can track your strategy’s performance with ease.
- Personalization. Remember how much your audience loves personalization? With digital marketing services, you can collect data digitally to engage customers with a customized experience.
- Customer Loyalty. Having a good relationship with your customers is key. Digital marketing allows you to communicate regularly with minimal effort, making it easy to answer customer questions or remind them to make a purchase.
- Consistent Conversions. Digital marketing makes conversions possible with the click of a button. Customers may not always make a purchase immediately, but they can subscribe to your newsletter, follow your brand on social media, or share your blog post with their community.
By recruiting the help of digital marketing experts, you can create an effective digital marketing strategy that delivers increased brand awareness, engagement, and conversions.
Grow Your Business Today With Digital Marketing Services
Digital marketing services are one of the most cost effective ways to optimize your business for organic lead generation and conversions.
Are you ready to start growing your business? Start creating high quality content that delivers traffic and conversions. Get started today by checking out our weekly blog content service, or schedule a free consultation now to learn more!